By HWM and photographs by Seitu Oronde
The venue for this year’s produce show expo was the Jacob Javits Convention Center, featuring conferences and product demonstrations by chefs.
Additionally, events took place at the Sheraton Hotel. What set this year’s show apart was the diverse array of healthier solutions and alternatives that didn’t compromise on taste and quality. The spotlight was on various species of mushrooms, black garlic, guacamole, and melons.
A notable aspect of the show was its commitment to delivering high-quality products without resorting to preservatives or synthetic additives, emphasizing a dedication to natural flavors and colors over laboratory-created substitutes.
In the photographs above, you will see solutions from chefs who cook with natural products to make a difference.
Get more information at www.nyproduceshow.com.
Here are photographs by Seitu’s World.
- FDNY Reports Fatal Harlem Fire With Individuals Left Hanging From Building
- Feel So Good, Cam’ron And Ma$e, Turn Feud Into (More) Fame
- State Senator Cordell Cleare’s New ‘New Yorkers,’ Migrant Resource Fair In Harlem
- Mayor Adams And NYC Health + Hospitals Unveil Free Tax Prep Services For New Yorkers
- Ultimate Guide To Business Opportunities For Foreigners In Cyprus