Last night, Seaport Artois officially kicked off welcoming consumers to Pier 16 to enjoy Michelin-rated chefs’ take on the classic New York Pizza, with entertainment provided by NYC’s sweetheart DJ Vashtie Kola.
New Yorkers came together to raise a chalice to the city they love and feel good savoring knowing 100% of event proceeds are going towards restaurant recovery and the James Beard Foundation.
Full campaign info can be found here with the schedule of events below my signature.
Stella Artois is teaming up with some of New York’s most sought-after restaurants to launch Seaport Artois.
Seaport Artois is a bookable experience where dozens of New York City’s beloved chefs are putting their own unique spin on arguably the city’s most famous food: pizza.
And the only thing better than a pizza party? A pizza party that supports a good cause.
The Fabulous Chefs
- Chef Trigg Brown & Josh Ku of Win Son (‘20 Michelin Bib Gourmand)
- Chef Emma Bengtsson from Aquavit (‘20 two-star Michelin rated)
- Chef Erik Ramirez of Llama Inn (‘21 Michelin Bib Gourmand)
- Chef Alex Raij and Eder Montero of La Vara (‘21 Michelin Plate)
- Chef Hugue Dufour of M. Wells (‘21 Michelin Plate)
New York City – Pier 16, home to the South Street Seaport Museum
Seaport Artois will be open from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. for six events kicked off on June 17th, 2021, with entertainment provided by NYC’s sweetheart DJ Vashtie Kola and continues to August 19, 2021.
- “Pride,” June 24, 2021: Celebrate and show your support of LGBTQIA+-owned restaurants.
- “NYC Flavors,” July 8, 2021: Toast to the diversity of food across this fine city.
- “Street Culture,” July 22, 2021: Salute the NY street food and culture that is unlike anywhere else.
- “Comeback,” August 5, 2021: A one-night-only appearance from a beloved spot that closed its doors over the last year.
- “New,” August 19, 2021: Raise a chalice to welcome a new restaurant in the city that’s raved about.
The pre-fixe evening will cost $50 and feature an amuse-bouche, a selection of exclusive pizza interpretations, two chalices of Stella Artois, a sweet treat, DJ entertainment, and exclusive access to Seaport Artois.
Book your spot to savor great food and great beer just 45 minutes to the Seaport Artois via OpenTable by visiting StellaArtois.com/SeaportArtois.
Photo credit: 1-4) Seaport Artois.