Wednesday, May 25, the New York City Health Department and First Lady Chirlane McCray will convene healthcare leaders for the first ever Mental Health Workforce Summit where they will discuss the future of mental health treatment and care in New York City.
NYC First Lady Chirlane McCray
- Richard Buery, NYC Deputy Mayor
- Dr. Mary T. Bassett, NYC Health Commissioner
- Dr. Gary Belkin, Executive Deputy Commissioner of Mental Hygiene, NYC Health Department
- Michael Hoge, Yale Professor of Psychiatry
- Karen Nelson, Sr. VP for Integrated Delivery Systems at Maimonides Medical Center
- Henry Chung, VP & Chief Medical Officer, the Care Management Company, Montefiore
- Nicholas Freudenberg, CUNY Distinguish Professor of Public Health
Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 9:15 – 10:25 AM
(Open remarks and keynote panelists as listed above)
CUNY School of Public Health, 55 West 125th Street, New York, New York 10027, (7th Floor,), sph.cuny.edu/, (646) 664-8373
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!