Celebrate National Waffle Day in Harlem on August 24th, 2017 by creating the ultimate Belgian waffle. Whether it’s a thick and crisp Belgian or the chewier Liège, waffles pair excellently with almost any topping.
Five Tips for the Perfect Waffle
- Read the instruction manual!
- Take it easy! Don’t mix the batter too quickly or vigorously. Use a slow, even tempo to get the right consistency, or your waffles will be tough and chewy.
- No peeking! We know you’re hungry. But your patience will be rewarded. Don’t lift the lid too early or you will let out the steam.
- Always finding yourself in sticky situations? Do not use cooking spray on your waffle iron. Instead, use a vegetable oil. Just take a basting brush or a paper towel and cover the surface lightly with oil. Your waffle iron will last much longer, and, in the end, you will have fewer problems with sticking. It also helps to produces a better crust on the waffle.
- Get creative! Use the below recipes for inspiration to mix it up and celebrate National Waffle Day.
Have any tips you would like to share with us send them to us below.
BUY IT ON Shop HW