The AIDS Walk event just south of Harlem in Central Park is a vibrant and powerful gathering that brings together people from all walks of life.
They do this to raise awareness and funds for the fight against HIV and AIDS.
The park is abuzz with energy as participants gather early in the morning, sporting brightly colored t-shirts and signs, ready to walk the 10K route through the scenic trails and pathways.
The atmosphere is both celebratory and somber, with music and cheers punctuated by moments of reflection and remembrance.
Overall, the AIDS Walk in Central Park is a powerful symbol of hope, community, and the ongoing fight against HIV and AIDS.
You can Register here
The date starts on Sunday, May 21st, 2023 Rain or shine.
Time: 10:00 AM – Sign-in opens at 8:00 AM, VIP Breakfast at 8:00, Warm Up those Muscles at 9:00, Opening Ceremony at 9:15, and AIDS Walk begins at 10:00. Finish Line Festival and Paradise Garage Dance Party at 11:00 AM. Totals announcement at 2:00 PM.
Walk Route: You’ll walk north along the East side, cross over the North Meadow and back south along the West side.
Location is at the Naumburg Bandshell Filter by Event Type with Benefits & Fundraisers, Fitness & Health, Kids & Family Website Visit the Event Website, the phone at 212.807.9255, e-mail at email@example.com on May 21, 2023, 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Photo credit: CentralPark.com.
- How To Balance Caring For Your Parents With Raising A Family Of Your Own
- Sinai Slammed With More Than $2 Million In Penalties For Chronic Nurse Understaffing
- NYC Health + Hospitals Helps 1,100+ Patients With Medical Respite
- NYC Health + Hospitals Releases New “The Remedy” Podcast Episode
- Cracking The Code: A Comprehensive Guide To Electrical Estimating