What’s better than adding fruit to your breakfast with this take on French toast, which includes a mixture of berries, bananas, and vanilla yogurt wrapped in tortillas and topped with a dusting of powdered sugar.
Fruity Yogurt French Toast Wraps on video below
Here’s the recipe for this fantastic meal
- Fruity Yogurt French Toast Wraps
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced, plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup bananas, sliced
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6-8 tortillas
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4-6 teaspoons powdered sugar, for garnish (optional)
Directions (season the meal to your own palette)
In a medium bowl, combine blueberries, strawberries, bananas, yogurt, and granola. Mix well and set aside.
- Using a pie plate, crack an egg, and whisk. Add milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg; whisk until combined.
- Coat both sides of tortillas in the egg mixture.
- In a skillet, melt butter. Place coated tortillas one at a time in the pan and cook 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Move to plate.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into center of tortillas. Fold edges over to form wraps.
- Dust each with powdered sugar and top with additional strawberry slices, if desired.
Be careful, be safe and good luck.
Find more breakfast recipes at Culinary.net. Photo credit: Youtube.com
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!