It’s time to lace up your walking shoes for a worthy cause from Harlem to Hollis!
True to START’s mission, we continue to provide care to the most disadvantaged and vulnerable citizens.
START will participate in the 2023 AIDS Walk on May 21st in Central Park. The AIDS Walk New York is the world’s largest and most visible HIV/AIDS fundraising event. As a Community Partnership Program (CPP) member, START will receive 75% of the money we raise.
Here is how you can make a difference! While some team members will walk in person in Central Park this year, all of us can join in to reach our goal of raising $10,000.
No amount raised is too small or too large – so can we count on your commitment of at least $250? If you ask ten friends to donate $25 to your page; you are more than on your way to meeting your goal. You can take it a step further and ask more of your friends and family in to donate.
Please click on this link https://gmhc.aidswalkny.org/TeamStart for our dedicated donation page. We hope we can count on you to contribute to our fundraising efforts this year!
The culmination of our fundraising efforts will be a powerful demonstration that dedicated nonprofits’ voices, initiatives, actions, and functions are as needed, noticed, and viable, even more so than ever.
- Navigating The Canadian Wildfire Smoke In Harlem: 7 Expert-Backed Tips For Enhanced Health And Wellness
- US And European Voters Increasingly United Against Chinese And Russian Threats
- 4 Tips For Your First International Trip
- Mayor Adams Unveils New Process To Review LGBTQIA+ Homicide Cases
- NY AG James Warns Against Price Gouging As Canadian Fires Worsen Air Quality From Harlem To Hudson