The Urban Assembly will host TheBlackManCan Institute, an organization designed to uplift, empower, educate, motivate young men of color. The event will be a one-day series of workshops focusing on various ways to inspire young men of color.
Members of the press covering the event are invited to attend.
- Chris Carter, Host of First Things First and NFL Hall of Famer (keynote)
- Alfred Blake, Assistant Director of Entrepreneurship at Rutgers
- Zo Brown, CEO of Zo Brown Speaks
- Malik Champlain, CEO of Passion Hunger Drive
- Ronald Draper, Artist and Creator Ronald Draper Art
- Edison Jaquez, Founder of B-Men Mentoring
- Steven McCoy, Senior Editor at Entertainment Scoop
- Kevin Saunders, Motivational Speaker and Poet KS4Inspiration
- Meatloaf Scalesa, Owner of Rockboy Choppers Inc.
- Chike Uzoka, Commercial Real Estate Expert and Certified Business Coach
- Orane William, Motivational Youth Speaker
To learn more about our network of public schools, please visit www.urbanassembly.org
Photo credit: Eagle-Academy-for-Young-Men-of-Harlem-final.