The popular retailers are going head-to-head-to-head during a summer week full of sales – an event that last happened in October 2022.
“Target Circle Week is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to our guests,” said Cara Sylvester, executive vice president and chief guest experience officer at Target. “Guests have saved millions of dollars during previous Target Circle Weeks, and this summer they’ll have yet another opportunity to celebrate the only-at-Target feeling of affordable joy as they stock up on essentials, discover new favorites, and shop online, in-store, or with our industry-leading same-day services.”
Savings across the board
Whether you’re looking for electronics, outdoor equipment, or household essentials, Target Circle Week will have deals in every corner of the store – or website or app, the company promises.
Here’s a look at some of the top deals slated for the upcoming sale:
- 20% off all Barbie
- $30 off Keurig K-Mini ($59.99 – originally $89.99)
- 20% off Mountain Dew, Gatorade, and Bubly
- $130 off Dyson V8 Origin Cordless Stick Vacuum ($299.99 – originally $429.99)
- 50% off select Sun Squad items – water toys, outdoor pools, etc.
- 20% off breakfast cereal
- $350 off Lenovo 15.6” Touchscreen IdeaPad 3i Laptop ($389.99 – originally $739.99)
- 30% off select kids’ clothes
- Receive a $10 Target gift card with a $40 health or beauty purchase
- Receive a $15 Target gift card with a $50 household essentials purchase
Target Circle members will receive free shipping on all orders over $35, and all orders are eligible for Shipt’s same-day delivery. Shoppers can also opt for in-store pickup or Drive Up pickup to have orders within two hours – with no extra charges.
Target Circle is free to join, and members earn rewards on all of their purchases. Using your Target RedCard as a Circle member gives you 5% off your order, while all non-RedCard purchases yield 1% in rewards. Members receive free shipping on all orders over $35, and they receive special savings on their birthdays.
While we’re still months away from the holiday rush, these major retailers are showing no signs of letting up reports on Consumers Affairs.
- Oh Yeah, Hidden Amazon Money-Saving Deals Exposed For Harlemites And Others
- Mayor Adams Initiates 30-Day Notices And Enhanced Casework For Adult Asylum Seekers
- Carver’s Microloan Program Empowers Small Businesses From Harlem To Hollis For Economic Growth
- Sponsored Love: Unlocking The Power Of Your Microsoft Account: Tips, Security, And Productivity
- Sponsored Love: Crafting An Effective E-Commerce Inbound Marketing Strategy In Dubai