Hudson, Harlem and New Haven service remains suspended in both directions between Manhattan and The Bronx as a result of severe flooding due to today’s storm.
Customers are strongly advised to not travel until train service can be restored.
NYCT Transit is cross-honoring our fares on the subway for travel to/from Grand Central, but make sure to monitor NYCT website or app for how the subway is disrupted in real-time by the ongoing effects of today’s storm.
Northbound Hudson Line service will originate at Yankees-E-153 St.
Northbound Harlem Line service originates at Wakefield.
Eastbound New Haven Line service originates at Williams Bridge.
There is currently no service on the Harlem Line between North White Plains and Valhalla.
For more information, please visit www.mta.info/mnr.
- OCM Director Chris Alexander And CCB Chair Tremaine Wright On CAURD Program Restart
- Join The Celebration Of Native American Heritage Month From Harlem And Beyond
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams Errs In Switching The City’s Heavy-Duty Fleet To Renewable Diesel
- Community-Owned Property Gaining Traction In Harlem More Is Needed, WEACT
- Whatha, FDA Warns Breakthrough Cancer Treatment Might Cause Cancer