Charter Communications, Inc. today announced the launch of “Let’s Get Started” – a new initiative from Spectrum Business to help people from Harlem to Hollis interested in launching their own businesses build successful ventures.
The program features a digital hub at Spectrum.com/GetStarted with free resources, how-to articles, and guidance for starting a small business. Additionally, entrepreneurs can use the portal to access more than 10,000 SCORE mentors at no cost through the Company’s partnership with the nonprofit SCORE Foundation, the philanthropic arm of SCORE.
Spectrum Business’ “Let’s Get Started” initiative comes as new small and medium-sized businesses are forming at a rapid pace across the United States. Since 2020, new business formation is up 20% annually, according to data from the U.S. Census and federal Small Business Administration. A record breaking 5.4 million new business applications were filed in the U.S. in 2021, and 5.1 million in 2022, according to a U.S. Chamber of Commerce report that also underscores how vital small businesses are to the nation’s economy.
“We’re seeing more and more self-starters in the cities and towns we serve with great ideas, but they need help to turn their passion into successful businesses,” said Sharon Peters, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Charter. “As a company we are deeply invested in the communities where we operate, and with ‘Let’s Get Started’ we can provide valuable information, tools and resources to help the next generation of local entrepreneurs turn their dreams into a thriving business reality.”
With “Let’s Get Started,” aspiring small business owners can access a new business toolkit as well as helpful articles with tips and advice for launching. They also can request a free mentor from SCORE, whose experienced small business mentors are available through 225 chapters in the U.S. for in-person or virtual coaching and advice about how to start, manage and grow a successful business. As part of the initiative, Spectrum Business will spotlight the program and the Company’s small business product offerings, as well as host workshops and speed-networking sessions at upcoming SMB trade shows this year in New York City, Dallas and Los Angeles. More information is available at www.spectrum.com/GetStarted.
Spectrum Business Connectivity Solutions
In addition to supporting customers and non-customers alike through initiatives like “Let’s Get Started,” Spectrum Business also provides scalable and cost-effective broadband communications solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, including:
- Spectrum Business Internet with data speeds up to 1 Gbps available everywhere across Charter’s service area, with no modem fees or data caps. Also includes Free Domain and Custom Email Addresses, Wireless Internet Backup and Static IPs.
- Spectrum Business Connect with RingCentral with voice, text and video conferencing capability that enables business owners to work from anywhere and use any device to stay connected.
- Spectrum Business Voice with unlimited local and long-distance calling and more than 35 advanced calling features for businesses.
- Spectrum Mobile for Business with the fastest overall wireless speeds when combined with WiFi***, Speed Boost, access to 5G at no extra cost, unlimited talk and text, and no additional taxes and fees.
More information about Spectrum Business is available at www.spectrum.com/business.
Charter Communications, Inc. is a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator serving more than 32 million customers in 41 states through its Spectrum brand. Over an advanced communications network, the Company offers a full range of state-of-the-art residential and business services including Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice.
For small and medium-sized companies, Spectrum Business® delivers the same suite of broadband products and services coupled with special features and applications to enhance productivity, while for larger businesses and government entities, Spectrum Enterprise provides highly customized, fiber-based solutions. Spectrum Reach® delivers tailored advertising and production for the modern media landscape. The Company also distributes award-winning news coverage and sports programming to its customers through Spectrum Networks. More information about Charter can be found at corporate.charter.com.
- How To Properly Store And Display Clothes In Your House
- What Is The Importance Of Supplements For Your Personal Wellness?
- Target Closes East Harlem Store Due To Retail Theft And Safety Concerns
- 13 Tips To Do During Our Current Rain Flood State Of Emergency (Updates)
- Finding A Truck Accident Layers From Harlem To Hollywood