Spectrum, in partnership with Charter Communications, Inc., has announced the launch of the Spectrum Digital Education Grant Program, a philanthropic initiative designed to support nonprofit organizations that educate community members on the benefits of broadband and how to use it to improve residents’ lives.
Grants of up to $50,000 will be awarded to nonprofit organizations that provide digital education in the form of financial grants, PSAs, workshops, and webinars. Priority will be given to nonprofit that have programs focused on seniors and other groups who historically have had limited access to broadband services.
To be eligible, applicants must serve communities located in a Spectrum market and be a U.S. nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
Deadline between June 30 and August 30, 2017
For complete program guidelines, an FAQ, and application instructions, see the Spectrum website links below:
- Responsibility: Digital Education Grant
- Organization: Charter Communications, Inc
- Geographic Funding Area: National
Via Alfie Wade
- Your Go-To Guide to Effective Nonprofit Marketing (grasshopper.com)
- Did You Know Grasshopper Has Live Demos? (grasshopper.com)
- What is the IRS Form 8283? (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Tax Credits for Those Affected by Natural Disasters (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Spread the Wealth, Carefully, with Tax-Free Gifts (turbotax.intuit.com)
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!