These classes at SoHarlem are ideal for:
- The individual: interested in this trade and committed to learning the skills needed to become gainfully employed in the garment construction business.
- The sewer: interested in learning to read patterns, understanding pattern pieces and working on specialized industrial machines.
- The pattern maker: to learn the basics of draping, flat pattern making and muslin making.
- The designer: who wants to go beyond the basic from draping to completing a first sample.
- The novice: who wants to learn basic sewing techniques for their own use.
Please click here to learn more and to register. (Must be 16 years of age or older)
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!