These classes at SoHarlem are ideal for:
- The individual: interested in this trade and committed to learning the skills needed to become gainfully employed in the garment construction business.
- The sewer: interested in learning to read patterns, understanding pattern pieces and working on specialized industrial machines.
- The pattern maker: to learn the basics of draping, flat pattern making and muslin making.
- The designer: who wants to go beyond the basic from draping to completing a first sample.
- The novice: who wants to learn basic sewing techniques for their own use.
Please click here to learn more and to register. (Must be 16 years of age or older)