You are invited to join WomenWerk at the 4th Annual WomenWerk Forum and Gala! Celebrate Women’s Day with outstanding women figures including Vanessa De Luca of Essence, Zain Asher of CNN, Karen Boykin-Towns of Pfizer and Asmau Ahmed of Plum Perfect. The 2017 WomenWerk theme is “Self-Care Isn’t Selfish” and the day includes two power panels, skillshare workshops and a networking lunch.
Image Award: Charlene Carruthers, National Director of Black Youth Project 100
- Leadership in Service: Jessica Greer, Founder of Girl Be Heard
- Leadership in Education: Marcia Keizs, President of CUNY’s York College
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Jacqueline Nwobu, Founder of Munaluchi Bride
- Service Organization of the Year: New York Peace Institute
- Ally of the Year: Reverend Mike Walrond, Founder of the Harlem FCBC HOPE Center
- Keynote Speaker: Karen Mulhauser, Co-Founder of WIN and Former Chair of UN Association Womens
Saturday, March 11 at 9am (Forum) OR 7pm (Gala)
NYU KImmel Center, 60 Washington Square South – 4th Floor, Manhattan, NY 10012, WomenWerk.com
Become a Harlem insider - Sign-Up for our Newsletter!
Photo credit: 130 Guests at the 2015 WomenWerk Forum WomenWerk Co-Founders with NYC Public Advocate Letitia Jamses and Harlem Councilman Mark Levine.