As you can see the Winard Harper at Jazzmobile Opening Night Grant’s Tomb was an event not to be missed with a truly local and international groove with Harlemites enjoying the annual summer series.
As a usual summer vibe, it was great seeing the intergenerational audience with kids enjoying the sounds of the bingos, others vibing to jazz tap, and those a little older chill’n or warming up with smiles to the sounds.
Check out our Things To Do link and you may find yourself photographed by Seitu at one of these events.
Photo credit: 1-11) Seitu Oronde.
- Join The Year-Round Celebrations Honoring Centennial Of Harlem Fave “The Sassy” Sarah Vaughan
- The Art Of Relaxation: Exploring Different Techniques For Stress Relief And Relaxation
- Hello Harlem, Embrace The Empowering Women.NYC Network For A Brighter Tomorrow
- D.A. Bragg Announces Prison Sentence Of Victor Lopez For Harlem Subway Shoving
- Sponsored Love: A Women’s Empowerment Coach Could Resonate With Loss Due To Her Childhood Abandonment