By HWM and photographs by Seitu Oronde
Female filmmakers created short films for under 30 minutes to make a statement and bring awareness to solving the problems of society.
They did this with panel discussions regarding relationships with family, friends, and each other, very powerful statements were demonstrated during the conversations.
Here are some photographs from the event.
Photographs by Seitu Oronde.
- New Book Uncovers The Stunning Stories Behind West Africa’s Hidden Photographic Treasures
- NYC Releases Workers’ Bill Of Rights: Your Labor Rights Guide
- Grubhub And Others Launch $200K Microgrant For NYC BIPOC Restaurateurs
- New York City Public Schools Unveils “Hidden Voices: Stories Of The Global African Diaspora”
- Bronx: Black K.A.R.E. Wellness Health Fair In Co-op City