By HWM and photographs by Seitu Oronde
The Mayor, along with Reverend Al Sharpton, Mark Morial of the National Urban League, and Michael Garner, the Diversity Manager from the Mayor’s office, dedicated their time to serve meals to the Harlem community on Christmas day.
Following the event, the National Action Network (NAN) team proceeded to the Magic Johnson Theater to enjoy a screening of the movie “The Color Purple.”
The images captured by Seitu Oronde showcase the festive atmosphere, featuring entertainment and people actively participating in the day’s activities during the NAN Xmas feeding and toy giveaway.
Elected officials, parents, children, and notable figures such as Reverend Al Sharpton, Senator John Liu, Mayor Eric Adams of the City of New York, and Michael Garner, the Diversity Director of the City of New York, came together to celebrate the Christmas 2023 event.
- New Book Uncovers The Stunning Stories Behind West Africa’s Hidden Photographic Treasures
- NYC Releases Workers’ Bill Of Rights: Your Labor Rights Guide
- Grubhub And Others Launch $200K Microgrant For NYC BIPOC Restaurateurs
- New York City Public Schools Unveils “Hidden Voices: Stories Of The Global African Diaspora”
- Bronx: Black K.A.R.E. Wellness Health Fair In Co-op City