By Seitu Oronde
The attendees included Rev. Al Sharpton, the NAN choir, the public, and more as the conversation of the day was regarding the Trump/Biden 20202 the 59th quadrennial presidential election with one of the results being Rudy Giuliani former mayor of the city of the great city of New York.
Giuliani former mayor of the city of the Great City of New York has been processed indicted and jailed for trying to overthrow the United States election for president.
In some ways, there was a celebration and in some ways, it was a notice of the delicate nature of democracy – we would all sing a different tune if he was successful.
- OCM Director Chris Alexander And CCB Chair Tremaine Wright On CAURD Program Restart
- Join The Celebration Of Native American Heritage Month From Harlem And Beyond
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams Errs In Switching The City’s Heavy-Duty Fleet To Renewable Diesel
- Community-Owned Property Gaining Traction In Harlem More Is Needed, WEACT
- Whatha, FDA Warns Breakthrough Cancer Treatment Might Cause Cancer