By HWM and photographs by Seitu Oronde
“… 5 million domestic and international tourists that visit Harlem each year …”
The event drew a diverse crowd, reflecting various ethnicities, all eager to explore the future of travel with more than 5 million domestic and international tourists that visit Harlem each year we know how important tourism can be.
Attendees delved into possibilities ranging from yachting and boating on rivers to experiencing remote resorts, music festivals, food festivals, and wine tastings.
In the realm of travel desires, the Caribbean emerged as the favored destination, capturing the imaginations of many attendees.
To explore more captivating photo essays by Seitu Oronde, visit Seitu’s World click here.
A long-time photojournalist Seitu Oronde was in Harlem. A nonprofit founder and owner, of Oronde Media, and Producer of On-Line Media with Oronde Media. https://www.linkedin.com/in/seitu-oronde-63437932/
Photo credit: 1-5) Seitu Oronde.
- Sakura Collection Fashion Presentation Brings Art, Culture And Style From Japan To NYFW-NY17
- Assembly Member O’Donnell Denounces Columbia’s Failure To Improve Access At 125th Street In Harlem
- New York Cares’ Extra Day Of Care: 40+ Projects Aid Needy New Yorkers Citywide
- NYC Health + Hospitals Receives Nine Awards For Its Dedication To Top-Notch Palliative Care
- HPD Launches Updated Housing Guide For New Yorkers, Empowering With New ABCs