New York City residents and businesses in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island were affected by heavy rain and flooding on September 29, 2023.
Can access financing of up to $2 million through a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) federal disaster assistance program.
The NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) can help you check your eligibility and apply for federal assistance.
Schedule an appointment with a Financing Advisor at an SBS NYC Business Solution Centers to learn about the SBA disaster loan and other assistance.
Applications for disaster loans may be submitted online using the MySBA Loan Portal.
Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability can dial 7-1-1 to access telecommunications relay services. A factsheet detailing loan options is available.
February 2, 2024, for physical damage
September 4, 2024, for economic injury
- Books For All: Protect The Freedom To Read In Your Communities From Harlem To Hollis
- Migration And Metropolis: Understanding The US-Mexico Border And NYC
- Delivery Heroes Get A Power-Up: NYC Unveils First Public E-Bike Charging Station
- LinkNYC And Silicon Harlem Celebrate Two Years of Manhattan Gigabit Center
- Rare Carat: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Jewelry