In a note from an e-mail from City Council member Helen Rosenthal that the FY20 Participatory Budgeting Voting Begins this Saturday! PB voting runs from Saturday (3/30) through Sunday (4/7). As always, voters can choose up to 5 projects. Voters must live in District 6 or attend middle school, high school or college in the district. See the projects on this year’s ballot here.
Remember — PB voting has nothing to do with electoral voting. No registration is necessary.
There are many ways to vote!
- Vote in the district. Click here for a full list of voting sites.
- Pop-up voting sites will also be available– check Rosenthal’s Facebook page, website, and emails for the latest details.
- Vote at Rosenthal’s district office (87th Street and Columbus Avenue) from Monday, April 1 thru Friday, April 5, 10 am–6 pm.
- You can vote on-line here. For step-by-step instructions, click here.
- If you requested an absentee ballot and have not received it, please contact Rosenthal’s office.
Please vote. Participatory Budgeting is your opportunity to decide how to spend $1 million of your tax dollars to improve our community.
See you in the community!