The Office of Cannabis Management is issuing a recall on one lot of cannabis gummies sold under the name “Jenny’s Zee Zee gummies 2:1 THC/CBN adult use edible cannabis product” by Jenny’s Baked at Home Company, LLC (OCM-AUCP-22-000013).
The products were sold through licensed cannabis dispensaries throughout New York State.
The affected product did not undergo the required testing for consumer safety and product quality. This recall is a precautionary measure because this lot was not properly tested.
The Office of Cannabis Management has not received any reports of adverse effects caused by consumption of this product.
Specific product Information is as follows:
- Product Name: Jenny’s Zee Zee gummies 2:1 THC/CBN
- Batch/Lot Number: ZZ-23–07-13-0001
- Expire/Use by Date: All dates affected
- Distribution Dates: 09/04/2023-11/01/2023
Dispensaries and distributors must cease distribution and sales of the affected product immediately. This includes any sales that may be occurring at CGS events as well.
If you are a consumer who purchased Jenny’s Zee Zee gummies any time from September 4, 2023 through November 1st, 2023, please check to see whether the product you purchased is affected by this recall. If you wish to return the recalled product, please contact the retail dispensary where you purchased the product. You can return a recalled product even if you have opened it.
The Office of Cannabis Management would like to remind consumers to report any incidents related to the use of this cannabis product or any other cannabis product by completing an incident form https://cannabis.ny.gov/report-an-incident If you are ever feeling ill after consuming a cannabis product, please contact poison control.
Any licensed New York cannabis business found to have violated adult-use regulations will be subject to applicable penalties. As with all potential misconduct, the Office of Cannabis Management reviews any and all allegations and if warranted, conducts an investigation and makes a determination based on Cannabis Law and regulations.
- First Glimpse: The Met’s Historic Harlem Renaissance Exhibition
- The Mayer’s Op-Ed: Social Media And Youth Mental Health
- Saxophonist Javon Jackson And Poet Nikki Giovanni Perform At NYC’s Schomburg In Harlem
- New York Leads The Nation In AI Policy
- How To Balance Caring For Your Parents With Raising A Family Of Your Own