On Sunday, August 20th, 2023, the GATW Paper Fashion Show previews, “Walk the Streets of Harlem” with models walking from 180 West 135th Street in Harlem to the Metro Plus booth at 3 pm.
The walk continues toward 7th Avenue. Mrs. Randolph with support from Metro Plus will be sharing samples of Paper Fashion which will be featured in their GATW Sassy Hats Tea Celebration on August 26th, 2023, at the historic Andrew Freedman Mansion in the Bronx.
GATW’s main attraction is the Paper Fashions during Harlem Week!
There will be an exclusive fashion show of paper clothing—that’s right all paper! We celebrate our seniors by exhibiting clothing made of paper which was created by seniors who were inspired to reach for creativity as a vehicle to overcome the challenges of the pandemic.
Viewers learn about the inspiring work of GATW focusing on helping seniors through making paper fashion and other creative approaches to building mental health and wellness.
Photo credit: 1-4) Source.
- Oh Yeah, Hidden Amazon Money-Saving Deals Exposed For Harlemites And Others
- Mayor Adams Initiates 30-Day Notices And Enhanced Casework For Adult Asylum Seekers
- Carver’s Microloan Program Empowers Small Businesses From Harlem To Hollis For Economic Growth
- Sponsored Love: Unlocking The Power Of Your Microsoft Account: Tips, Security, And Productivity
- Sponsored Love: Crafting An Effective E-Commerce Inbound Marketing Strategy In Dubai