The National Weather Service has issued the following of Winter Storm Watch in NYC from Harlem to the Hudson at 12 PM on January 19 to 6 PM on January 20, 2019. Hazards to be aware of are roads may be dangerous and strong winds may cause power outages.
- Use caution when walking, biking, or driving.
Before an Outage
- Charge cell phones
- Gather supplies
- Turn refrigerator/freezers to a colder setting
During an Outage
- Stay clear of downed power lines
- Turn off all appliances
- Keep refrigerator/freezer doors closed
- Do not use generators indoors
- If you have a disability/access needs, or use Life Sustaining Equipment (LSE) & need immediate assistance, dial 911.
Weather info: www.weather.gov/okx/
Via Notify NYC