The coat distribution is part of the 35th Annual Coat Drive, aiming to collect over 100,000 coats this winter.
The event includes remarks from Sapreet K. Saluja, Executive Director of New York Cares, and Laura James, Vice President of Community Relations at The UPS Foundation.
WE ❤️ NYC and local sports leagues are also joining forces to contribute to the coat drive, supporting New Yorkers in need during the winter season.
For more details, visit newyorkcares.org/coats.”
- New Book Uncovers The Stunning Stories Behind West Africa’s Hidden Photographic Treasures
- NYC Releases Workers’ Bill Of Rights: Your Labor Rights Guide
- Grubhub And Others Launch $200K Microgrant For NYC BIPOC Restaurateurs
- New York City Public Schools Unveils “Hidden Voices: Stories Of The Global African Diaspora”
- Bronx: Black K.A.R.E. Wellness Health Fair In Co-op City