If your business needs help with a commercial lease issue in New York City, you may be eligible for free legal services.
Free legal services are available through the Commercial Lease Assistance Program to help eligible businesses* with the following:
- Signing a new commercial lease
- Amending, renewing, or terminating an existing commercial lease
- Addressing a commercial lease-related issue
*To be eligible to participate, your business must:
- Be a small business according to the US Small Business Services Administration (PDF);
- Be located in New York City;
- Not be a franchise establishment; and
- Meet the income eligibility requirements of the legal service provider.
How it works:
- Step 1: Fill out the Commercial Lease Assistance Inquiry Form.
- Step 2. A participating legal services provider will contact you promptly.
- Step 3. Begin the intake process with the legal services provider to receive assistance.