During this week, the U.S. Small Business Administration shines a spotlight on our nation’s 30 million small businesses. Through community events across the country, we honor entrepreneurs whose achievements over the past year stand out.
Here is how you can participate:
Participate in the FREE National Small Business Week Virtual Conference on May 7-8 from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET. This virtual conference will offer exclusive educational webinars, mentoring sessions, networking opportunities, downloadable resources, and prizes. You will hear from industry experts, such as Visa, Chase, Constant Contact, Square and Google about the latest business trends and best practices. Register now
Registration is free to the public. Participate in all the webinars or pick and choose the topics you like. You will also have the opportunity to meet other business owners and chat with industry experts. The Virtual Conference offers all the best parts of an in-person conference, but without the hassle of traveling. Register Here
The live webinars include:
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses
- Making Sense of Online Marketing: A Simple Checklist for Success
- Mastering Control of Your Cash Flow
- Creating Effective Online Ads
- The Culture Imperative: Drive Growth with Customer Obsession
- SBA Funding Programs Explained
- How to do Business with the Federal Government
- Disasters Happen: How to Prepare Your Business and Recover
All you need to participate in this virtual event is a computer or mobile device with an internet connection and speakers/headphones. Register now to get all of the best parts of an in-person conference – without the hassle of traveling!
Join @SBAgov for the National Small Business Week Twitter Chat on Friday, May 10 at Noon ET. We’ll be sharing tips and resources about how to start and grow a business with hashtag #SmallBusinessWeek.