The Bark Shoppe,, Upper Manhattan’s first 24 hour/7 days a week premium pet care and lodging facility, offers the following services:
State of the art camera systems, accessible by desktop or mobile devices.
- 24 hour accessible dog day/night care including boarding.
- Dog walking services.
- Creative Dog grooming.
- Aromatherapy and music therapy for pets.
- Self-service cleaning facility.
The 1,300 square foot, bi-level pet care facility originally opened in 2012 as Paw Prints of Harlem by 30 year old CEO and Owner Melissa Mitchner (Bronx-born and raised).
The Bark Shoppe will celebrate National Dog Day by opening their doors to welcome old and new customers to enjoy a day of summer tasty treats for pets and their owners and live music. There will fun special give-aways for pet lovers to enjoy. All dog lovers are welcomed to attend!
Saturday, August 26, 2017, 12 – 5 PM
The Bark Shoppe, 100 St. Nicholas Avenue at 116 Street, New York, NY 10026
(646) 590-1902, www.TheBarkShoppe.com
- Rats, Mayor Bill de Blasio Announces $32 Million Neighborhood Rat Plan (harlemworldmag.com)