By HWM and photographs by Seitu Oronde
The governor makes an unexpected appearance at the National Action Network headquarters during Saturday’s rally, addressing reparations and freedom for African-American people.
Additionally, Miss Diallo, whose son Amadou Diallo was killed by the police in 1999, has launched foundations in both America Amadou Diallo Foundation and Guinea to honor her son’s dream of obtaining a college education in America.
Here are the photographs:
Photo credit: Seitu Oronde.
- Sakura Collection Fashion Presentation Brings Art, Culture And Style From Japan To NYFW-NY17
- Assembly Member O’Donnell Denounces Columbia’s Failure To Improve Access At 125th Street In Harlem
- New York Cares’ Extra Day Of Care: 40+ Projects Aid Needy New Yorkers Citywide
- NYC Health + Hospitals Receives Nine Awards For Its Dedication To Top-Notch Palliative Care
- HPD Launches Updated Housing Guide For New Yorkers, Empowering With New ABCs