The Festival will take place October 15 – 18, 2015 with more than 100 events at locations throughout New York City from Wall Street and especially Harlem with local chef Marcus Samuelsson at Red Rooster (pictured).
This year’s program features a wide selection of events at a variety of price points to fit every palate and budget. With 100% of the proceeds benefiting Food Bank For New York City and No Kid Hungry®, the Festival continues to offer an experience that attendees can indulge in to help fight hunger in New York City and nationwide.
The Festival, once again, offers a unique mix of walk-around tastings, intimate chef and winemaker-driven dinners, educational seminars, interactive classes, late-night parties, and its special series LOCAL presented by Delta Airlines. The extraordinary line-up of talent appearing on the Samsung® Culinary Demonstration Stages includes:
- For the sweet tooth: Sweet Masquerade hosted by Dominique Ansel and Pecko Zantilaveevan
- For the conscious consumer: Veg Out with Hungryroot hosted by Haylie Duff
- For the pork-obsessed: Pigs n’ Pints hosted by Robert Irvine part of LOCAL presented by Delta Air Lines
- For the cocktail connoisseurs: The Art of Tiki: A Cocktail Showdown presented by Cocktail Kingdom hosted by Emeril Lagasse
- For the ramen junkie: Celebrity Cruises® Ramen Party hosted by Chrissy Teigen and J. Kenji Lopez-Alt presented by Serious Eats
- For the smooth sailing: Midnight Jazz Breakfast hosted by Rev Run and Justine Simmons
- For the committed palate: A series of renowned chefs highlighted in the Bank of America Dinner Series, including Rainer Becker (ZUMA, United Kingdom), José Enrique (José Enrique, Puerto Rico), Leonor Espinosa (Leo Cocina y Cava, Colombia), Sebastiano Lombardi (Hotel Il Pellicano, Italy), Virgilio Martinez (Central, Peru), Enrique Olvera (Pujol, Mexico), Jordi Roca (El Celler de Can Roca, Spain), Silvana Villegas (Masa, Colombia), and more!
Pier 94 remains the centerpiece for the Festival’s 135,000-sq.ft. tasting compound Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite featuring Samsung® Culinary Demonstrations presented by MasterCard®. The extraordinary line-up of talent appearing on the Samsung® Culinary Demonstration Stages (check out the list below).
- Anne Burrell
- Bobby Deen & Jamie Deen
- Giada De Laurentiis
- Haylie Duff
- Tyler Florence
- Duff Goldman
- Alex Guarnaschelli
- Carla Hall
- Robert Irvine
- Emeril Lagasse
- Katie Lee
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos
- Masaharu Morimoto
- Marc Murphy & Ted Allen
- Rachael Ray
- Aarón Sánchez & John Besh
- Michael Symon
- Tiffani Thiessen
- Geoffrey Zakarian
- Andrew Zimmern
The complete 2015 program and list of participating talent can be found online at nycwff.org. Use a MasterCard® during the exclusive presale through June 21 at 11:59 PM EST online at nycwff.org or by calling 866.969.2933 (phone sales open 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST).
General ticket sales begin on Monday, June 22 at midnight.
More information on the Festival can be found at nycwff.org.
To learn more about how you can help, please visit foodbanknyc.org.
Join us at NoKidHungry.org.