First, Lil’ Yachty had his Pop Up Pizzeria’ In NYC, now Yachty surprised his fans at Yachty‘s Pizzeria yesterday in Los Angeles! The Atlanta-born artist enjoyed a slice and mingled with throngs of fans waiting in line for his two day pop-up experience that took over Delicious Pizza in Hollywood. The pop-up, presented in partnership with Bravado, offers 5 limited-edition styles, including short sleeve tees for $30, long sleeve tees for $40, a hoodie for $60, a satin bomber jacket for $100, and hats for $30.
Photo credit: Lil’ Yachty Surprises Fans at Yachty’s Pizzeria in NYC, a pop-experience presented in partnership with Bravado. Courtesy of Bravado.
- Los Angeles: Rae Sremmurd Surprise Fans At “Wear. Music.” Pop-Up Experience! (harlemworldmag.com)
- Los Angeles: MLK “Sharing The Dream” Luncheon (harlemworldmag.com)
- Los Angeles: Google Screens “GodComplX” (Photographs) (harlemworldmag.com)
- Los Angeles: Notorious B.I.G. Honored Post Humously With ASCAP Founders Awards (harlemworldmag.com)
- Los Angeles: Harlem Fave Stevie Wonder To Be Honored ASCAP “I Create Music” (harlemworldmag.com)
- Los Angeles: TV One Stars On The Red Carpet At 48th NAACP Image Awards (Photos) (harlemworldmag.com)
- Los Angeles: Harlem Faves Terrance Howards, George Takei And Others At 15th Annual Unforgettable Gala 2016 (harlemworldmag.com)
Become a Harlem insider - Sign-Up for our Newsletter!