The largest mezcal-tasting event on the East Coast, for its second year in a row.
Mezcal lovers experienced the vibrant flavors and rich traditions of Mexican distilled spirits while tasting over 300 top-tier mezcal and spirits from more than 100 high-end producers.
Guests also savored Mexican-inspired lite bites, enjoyed the infectious beats of Latin music, and discovered an array of flavors that captivated their taste buds throughout the night.
In addition to the exclusive tastings, attendees heard from the best in the mezcal business with seminars from leading names like Lupita Leyva, Asís Cortés, and David Suro-Piňera.
The event was completely sold out with attendees from around the world.
Our friends at Time Out wrote La Barca Cantina, which has “…refreshing agave-based spirits and tasty tacos.” Yummy, get yours at Pier 81 (30 minutes from Harlem) at 41st Street and 12th Avenue in Manhattan, NY (open Wednesdays through Sundays)!
Photo credit: La Barca Cantina.
- “Welcome To Rap City” Doc With Harlem The Diplomats And More By BET And Mass Appeal
- Harlem Fave SwizzBeatz, Fat Joe, Spinderella, And More At The “BET Hip Hop Awards” 2023
- Merengue Star Rubby Pérez Heads To Harlem For National Hispanic Heritage Month Concert
- Sponsored Love: How Harlem’s Rich Heritage Shapes Unique Tattoo Styles
- Emma L. Bowen Community Service Center Community Health Street Fair In East Harlem