Season 6 of Centric’s hit docu-series, “BEING,” returns to chronicle the lives of six dynamic African American women, and their intimate stories of struggle, perseverance and success in the entertainment industry. Each 1-hour episode will highlight one of music and entertainment’s most compelling figures, featuring never-before-seen photos, videos, revealing interviews and more. This season will document the lives of R&B songstress Chrisette Michele; actress Elise Neal; gospel singer Kierra Sheard; multi-talented entertainer Vanessa Bell Calloway; R&B singer and personality KeKe Wyatt; and iconic soul vocalist India.Arie. “BEING” premieres Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 10pm/9pm ET/CT on BET’s sister network, Centric.
On the premiere episode, Grammy Award-winning singer songwriter, Chrisette Michele, addresses her controversial decision to perform at the 2017 Presidential Inaugural Ball, which thrust her into the national spotlight. In an intimate sit-down interview, Chrisette reveals her personal motivations and struggles in the face of incredible backlash. She also recounts her tumultuous journey to restore a love that was almost destroyed by the music industry. This can’t-miss episode of “BEING” will show that having the love and career of your dreams, can also come at a grand cost.
Season 6 of “BEING” will feature tales from the following phenomenal women:
- “BEING: Chrisette Michele” (Premieres Saturday, March 11th at 10pm ET/PT)
- “BEING: Elise Neal” (Premieres Saturday, March 18th at 10pm ET/PT)
- “BEING: Kierra Sheard” (Premieres Saturday, March 25th at 10pm ET/PT)
- “BEING: Vanessa Bell Calloway” (Premieres Saturday, April 1st at 10pm ET/PT)
- “BEING: KeKe Wyatt” (Premieres Saturday, April 8th at 10pm ET/PT)
- “BEING: India.Arie” (Premieres Saturday, April 15th at 10pm ET/PT)
For video sneak peeks and first looks of “BEING”, visit the official page at CentricTV.com/BEING.
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!