Tonight, Harlem’s Chef JJ cooks up one-pot pasta dishes that will become your super simple go-to meals!
He makes a chicken and penne pasta with a little cajun kick. Then, it’s pasta with shrimp in a creamy pesto sauce.
Chef JJ Johnson is a James Beard Award-winning chef, TV Personality, and Author best known for his barrier-breaking cuisine informed by the Caribbean flavors of his upbringing. Chef JJ’s signature cooking style combines culturally relevant ingredients and classical techniques with a global point of view.
At FIELDTRIP, his made-to-order rice bowl shop in Harlem, Chef JJ highlights rice as a hero ingredient and showcases it in recipes sourced from around the world. Among many other partnerships, Chef JJ is also a Mastercard Ambassador.
JUST EATS WITH CHEF JJ is produced by Powerhouse Productions, with Rochelle Brown and Sonia Armstead serving as Executive Producers. For TV One, Jason Ryan is the Executive Producer in Charge of Production, and Donyell McCullough is Sr. Director of Talent and casting.
December 6, 2023 – JUST EATS WITH CHEF JJ, returns to CLEO TV tonight, at 9 P.M. ET/8C.
- Mayor’s Office Allocates $600K To Immigrant Peer Navigator Program
- Navigating Complexity: Strategies for Streamlined Mechanical Estimates
- Mastering The Art Of Commercial Estimating: Key Strategies For Success
- How Older Generations Are Embracing Self-Publishing
- Navigating Relationship Challenges: Effective Strategies For Couples