Come and enjoy an inspired Seasonal Spanish Italian lunch at Harlem based restaurant Vinateria as we discuss “Women With Purpose”. Panelist will share how they turned their passion into a business as well as the business resources they used to help their business grow. This forum will also provide the opportunity for women to network, promote their business, and learn about valuable resources to scale their company.
Seats are selling fast, RSVP today!
What to Expect:
- Inspired Seasonal Spanish and Italian Cuisine at Women-owned Harlem based restaurant, Vinateria
- Networking with like-minded women entrepreneurs and business resource providers
- Panel Discussion
- Raffle Prizes
Meet the Panelist:
- Moderated by Jill Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of the Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Princess Jenkins, Owner of Lifestyle Boutique “The Brownstone”
- Pravina Ragavan, NYS Empire State Development: EVP, Small Business Services & Community Economic Development
- Nancy Gonzales-Levis, Managing Director of Interocean LLC
Vinateria, 2211 Frederick Douglass Boulevard, New York, NY 10026, https://www.vinaterianyc.com/, 212.662.8462