Join professional photographer, Michael Palma Mir, for a series of nature photography workshop walks featuring the geology, topography, and biodiversity of Northern Manhattan Parks.
Michael will guide you to capture the parks’ natural beauty, such as rock outcrops, greeting gardens, historic trees, and scenic vistas from behind the lens.
He will discuss nature photography strategies for dealing with difficult lighting situations, prime and zoom lens choice for perspective control, depth of field, and composition.
Any kind of camera is welcome! For questions about accessibility, contact email@example.com.
Click here to join the shoot.
- OCM Director Chris Alexander And CCB Chair Tremaine Wright On CAURD Program Restart
- Join The Celebration Of Native American Heritage Month From Harlem And Beyond
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams Errs In Switching The City’s Heavy-Duty Fleet To Renewable Diesel
- Community-Owned Property Gaining Traction In Harlem More Is Needed, WEACT
- Whatha, FDA Warns Breakthrough Cancer Treatment Might Cause Cancer