Celebrate Manhattan’s only remaining lighthouse under the George Washington Bridge at the 24th Annual Little Red Lighthouse Festival in Washington Heights (just north of Harlem).
This fun and free event includes:
- Access to the lighthouse interior
- Urban Park Rangers educational presentations
- Readings of The Little Red Lighthouse and The Great Gray Bridge
- Fishing clinics with I Fish NY
- Live musical entertainment
- Food & merchandise vendors
- Visit HHT at our vendor table!
Lighthouse access is walk up/walk down. No tickets will be given.
Please anticipate spending time in line. To learn more about the Little Red Lighthouse history and our other historic sites click here!
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!