With Fort Tryon Park being 30 minutes from Harlem, NY, it sounds like a great time to enjoy a car-free night out in Fort Tryon Park!
The Fort Tryon Park Trust and NYC Parks will close down the park’s roads from 6-11 p.m. on the first Wednesday of July, August, and September and offer special programs for adults and kids.
Pack a picnic and get ready for extra space to relax and play!
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
- 6:00 p.m. Park drives/roadways close to vehicles and are dedicated to foot traffic and bikes
- 6:00 p.m. Games for children on the Cloisters Lawn promenade
- 6:30 p.m. Latin jazz concert by Peter Venzal & the Venzal Combo
- 8:30 p.m. Movie screening: The Wizard of Oz with a special intro from the Wicked Witch’s grandson
- 11:00 p.m. Park drives/roadways reopen to vehicles
Stay tuned for details about activities and performances planned for Wonderful Wednesdays on August 4 and September 1, 2021.
Fort Tryon Park’s Cloisters Lawn & Park Roadways