Join us for a boo-tastic Halloween in Harlem, featuring music, face painting, costume-making, magic, and our very own pumpkin patch! Members are invited to join us for a special trick-or-treat reception from 9 am – 10 am.
Decorate your very own pumpkin in the Studio Labs, build your costume, visit Mireira’s Slime Kitchen, check out a magic show and march in the Monster Mash!
Most of all, don’t forget to catch the balloons as they drop!
Support Harlem World MagazineToday!
- 9 – 10 am: Special Trick-or-Treat reception (members only)
- 10 am – 12 pm: Face painting with Paul Lambermont and Agostino’s StoryFaces
- 12 – 1 pm: Freeze Dance and Scarf Dancing
- 1 – 2 pm: Story Hour: Sunday Fundays with Flor
- 2 – 4 pm: Agostino’s StoryFaces and Face-Painting with Island Girl: Glitter and Sugar Skulls
- 3 – 4 pm: Magic Show with Alexander Boyce
- 4 – 5 pm: Monster Mash Costume Parade with Alexander Elisa and Balloon Drop
Sugar Hill Children’s Museum of Art & Storytelling, 898 St. Nicholas Avenue @ 155th Street, New York, NY 10032, 212.335.0004 I email@example.com