Love is not a destination and it is not the end either. Rather, love is a journey and the means to arrive at some emotional stability in life. It changes with time and everyone has a different definiens for the term. If we talk in emotional terms, the term that you define as love may fall into any of these types: –
- Eros- passionate and erotic love
- Pragma- love focused on duty and practicality
- Ludus- flirty, immature, playful and childlike
- Agape- unconditional love for all like Mother Teresa had for humanity
- Philia- love emerging from friendship
- Philautia- loving yourself for compassion and self-confidence
- Storge- love felt for family members
- Mania- a compulsive companionship where one partner is obsessive with the other
Other than this, you may also refer to Diotima’s ladder of love found in Plato’s Symposium for a better understanding. However, these steps in the ladder include love for human beings as well as abstract or material things such as knowledge of laws.
You may identify yourself in love with your partner in one or more than one way. Sometimes, miscommunication, denial, and being selfish may gradually suck the life away from a relationship. A small misunderstanding or misinterpretation may widen the gap.
Instead of relying on time that may worsen things, you must seek the advice of a counsellor. But a man is what it is. In this case, Reliable Psychic Readers At Heraldnet.com can help you to remove the deadlock in your relationship and find what’s wrong with it and can walk you through the process.
An experienced psychic may reveal the future of your love life. For instance, if your partner has started behaving manically and your relationship has turned a little sour, a psychic may guide you to make it right or caution you to leave it for your safety and others.
Who is a Psychic?
Etymologically, the word psychic comes from the Greek word ‘psychikos’ meaning ‘something pertaining to the mind or soul’. The term first appeared in 1872 and is denoted by the letter psi. Psi is the 23rd letter of the Greek alphabet and it represents paranormal activities and occurrences that cannot be explained through a scientific theory.
In simple words, some people are born with abilities or gifts that make them see, hear, or feel things oblivious to a normally prudent person. Psychics may be clairvoyants who can see the aura of a person, dead people, or hidden things. Telepathic people can anticipate what is in the mind of the person and people having precognitive abilities can reveal your future.
An experienced psychics are empathetic and spiritual people. They can provide illuminating insight into your past, present and future regarding your health, general luck, and relationships.
Types of Psychics
Different psychics have different abilities and they use myriad paraphernalia for enhancing their power and give an accurate prediction. Some of them believe in astrology and reveal the truth based on the moon sign, sun sign and placement of planets in your chart.
Some of them read face, mind, aura, palm, tarot, and forehead. They can guide you in your social and personal relationships and where you will find solace. Psychics who can talk with deceased souls are called mediums. They can give you advice or tell you to perform any ritual or remedy. Remedies and charms are given by a psychic that align with your energy and help you in achieving what you desire.
Who is a Relationship Psychic?
Some of the psychics are good at making a prediction about a certain aspect of life. A seeker may get the help of a psychic to find lost things, to get guidance in choosing a career, connect with a deceased relative or find out about their love life.
Psychics dealing in relationship predictions may tell you the future of your relationship with your current partner, what hurdles you may experience in your relationship, how to make it better, and know about the traits of your partner if you have met someone new.
These people are not gods. They cannot tell you the exact answers to specific questions. For instance, a psychic can tell you the ring that you lost is in your house or not. He or she may reveal who has taken your ring whether a relative or someone unknown. They cannot tell you the exact identity or name of a person. Therefore, their sights and predictions are interpreted concerning the current scenario. This is why you must keep in mind the following tips while seeking the advice of a psychic: –
- Do not seek a specific answer- If you are looking forward to knowing the exact answer. You may not get it. You may ask a question whose answer may be a yes or a no. For example, you may ask if your relationship will flourish with time or not.
- Go with a clean mind- Psychic may sense whether you are asking a question because you believe in the higher power or you are just playing. If you do not fully believe in the universal power, it may not reveal the entire truth or just give a mixed signal which is hard to interpret. People who truly have faith get the answers they desire.
- Do not reveal too much- Beware of phoney psychics too. Do not get flattered if they reveal something that can have a reasonable explanation. For example, a lot may be revealed by how a person dress, walks, talks, the way he or she smells or their hands. Ask direct questions without giving personal details.
If you are not sure what to ask, we have made a list of questions to give you a head start.
- Is your ex is interfering with your current relationship in any way?
- How can you make your love life more intimate?
- You can ask about the future of your current relationship
- If the partner is honest and fully immersed in the relationship
- Psychics may reveal where you may find your true love. They may tell whether it is your workplace, a social place such as a park, pub or movie theatre, online. They may tell whether an arranged marriage would be good or a love marriage would be successful depending on the stars.
Sometimes, seeking help from a higher power and tapping into spiritual and positive energy steer you on the right track of life.