Join this free event will highlight community-based efforts upgrading our affordable housing infrastructure for improved health, environmental and economic benefits. The event will include presentations, round table discussions and demonstrations of a Harlem-based wind turbine project.
The WHGA welcomes community residents, affordable housing advocates, green sector professionals and students.
Presentations and discussion will be lead by experts in the affordable housing sector, universities, local city government and a local high school engineering class.
- Efforts underway to green a substaintial portion of Harlem’s affordable housing stock
- Addressing Indoor Air Quality in our affordable housing stock
- Exploring Healthy Building Materials
- Preserving affordable housing with green retrofits
- Cost savings in energy and water efficiency
- Policy and incentives for greening affordable housing
Thursday April 21, 2016
West Harlem Group Assistance, 583 Riverside Drive (off West 135th Street), New York, New York