Uber has called upon Diddy, Haddaway, and YLvis to create a jingle for their company in an upcoming ad for Super Bowl LVll.
You’ve probably already seen the teasers for this on television, but if not you can watch them on the Uber Eats YouTube channel.
To some, these names are not familiar at all. Haddaway’s hit, What is Love (Baby Don’t Hurt Me) was the “Best National Dance Single back in 1993. It was also revived in 1998 by the feature film “A Night at the Roxbury” starring Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan, based on the Saturday Night Live Sketches.
Yhlvis are Norweigan brothers who are a comedy duo, Vegard and Bård Ylvisåker. They had a Youtube hit about a decade ago named, The Fox (What Does The Fox Say) As of 2023 the video has 1 billion views. It’s a silly, but catchy song.
Diddy will be bringing in additional one-hit wonders including, Welsh singer Donna Lewis who debuted with her 1996 hit, I Love You Always Forever. He has also invited another Harlem native Kelis, who’s known for the 2003 hit, Milkshake
They’ll all be re-imagining the songs that made them one-hit wonders in this promotion for Uber One.
The ad will air during the second quarter of the Super Bowl.
Photo credit: 1) P. Diddy screenshot. 2) Kelis screenshot. 3) Youtube.com.
- Top Combat Sports That You Will Find Interesting
- Secure Your Business With These Top Smart Suggestions
- Good Golly, Little Richard: I Am Everything Film At The Schomburg In Harlem
- Harlem Gets Its Own Free Sunday Food, Art, Music, And Open Air Festival
- The Growing Trend Of Personalized Skincare And Makeup Routines