Removing Obstacles for Offenders Seeking a Second Chance. If you have a nonviolent felony or misdemeanor record come and speak with professionals who understand, Certificates of Relief, Good Conduct, Criminal Record Sealing, New York State Voting Rights ex-offenders.
Our Panelist include Judge Althea Drysdale
- Judge Milton A. Tingling (Ret. NYS Supreme Court)
- Xavier Donaldson (Partner Donaldson and Chilliest LLP.)
- Ayanna Sorett (Manhattan Asst. Dist. Atty)
- Jeanette Rucker (Bronx Asst. Dist. Atty)
- Seth Steed (Neighborhood Defender Services)
- Felipe Vargas (VP of Progress, The Doe Fund)
New York State Assembly Member Inez E. Dickens would like to bring to your attention an opportunity for members of our community to re-establish themselves with a Second Chance Forum.
Get the Harlem World Newsletter
For many New Yorkers, having a criminal record stigmatizes them in the eyes of employers, land lords, and oftentimes, the courts.
But life must go on…. We invite you to join us and hear from and speak with our panel of judges, lawyers, and community leaders about learning how to reclaim your future.
If you would like to participate in this forum as a sponsor, please contact our office.