Harlem’s A$AP Rocky was honored with the Virgil Abloh Award at the HFR 16th Annual Fashion Show & Style Awards.
Rocky acknowledged Virgil’s impact on his career, from collaborating on his debut album to pioneering his fashion journey.
Virgil Abloh’s legacy continues to influence and inspire, even after his passing in November 2021 reports TMZ.
- Strategic Workplace Innovation: Redefining Productivity And Collaboration
- Mayor Adams And Israeli Minister Barkat Strengthen NYC-Israel Economic Ties: Joint Statement
- NYC Advisory Board Surveys Street Harassment Prevalence To Improve Response
- Mayor Adams Unveils Groundbreaking Initiative To Increase Housing From Harlem To Hollis
- Lil’s World: Harlem’s Parade Of Parade, The African American Day Parade 2023