On Sunday, March 13th, at 2:50 pm – 4:20 pm EST, the annual Just Food Conference will take place at Teachers College, Columbia University. The event is being held in partnership with the Laurie M. Tisch Center for Food, Education & Policy.
This year’s keynote address will be delivered by six farmers of Rise & Root Farm.
Harlem World Magazine Senior Food Editor Lil Nickelson and Contributing Editor CC Minton will present Healthy Eating and Living in your Golden Years. The panel discussion features a conversation with:
- Donte Jones, Personal Trainer,
- Lance Knowling, Executive Chef & Owner of Blujeen Restaurant
- Leticia “Skai” Young-Mohan, Restauranteur, Lolo’s Seafood Shack
- Sheryl C. Unsworth, Former Speech/Hearing Pathologist
A full day of workshops and discussions from food advocates, urban and rural farmers, and entrepreneurs will bring together over 800 community members.
Support Harlem World MagazineToday!
- Healthy Eating and Living in your Golden Years is scheduled from 2:50pm – 4:10pm.
- The full day conference is from 9:00am – 6:30pm.
For more information and to register, visit justfoodconference.org
Teachers College, Columbia University, 525 W 120th St, New York, NY, justfoodconference.org