Harlem Makers Collective is a seasonal curated event celebrating the leading creatives of Harlem that will take place from Friday, 7 to Sunday, 9 December 2018.
The exhibition was organized by three Harlem creatives Japanese artist and jewelry designer, Maiko Suzuki, milliner Karema Deodato and fashion designer Heike Jarick.
The event provides an ideal opportunity to purchase some unique and exciting Christmas gifts, and also to see some of the exceptional creative talent, best local innovators and authentic contributors in Harlem.
Harlem Makers Collective aims to provide forward thinking Harlem creatives with a platform to showcase their brands and generate a supportive community to share and grow their ideas.
- Heike NY – Clothing Brand
- Maiko Suzuki – Jeweller
- Karema Deodato Millinery – Milliner
- Boybeads – Jeweller
- Truffolie – Chocolate
- Peppered Moon – New-York Chef
- L. Nelms – Clothing
- Gena Mynt – Jeweller
- Ollomatic – Home Decor
- 26 Stitches – Clothing
- JUNNY by Junny – Clothing
- Luz Ceramics (Dec 8 and 9 only) – Clothing, accessories, housewares
- Flo and Theo – Vegan skin care products
- John Reddick – Architect and Harlem historian
- Matthew Studios – Lighting, Accessories and Hardware
- Carlton Jones – Clothing
- Sol Cacao – Chocolate
- April Ellis Photography – Photographer
- NiLu Gift Shop (Dec 9 only) – Home decor and crafts
- Perry Boyce (Dec 7 only) – Home decor and lifestyle
- Oak and Acorn – Denim wear
For more info go to https://www.theharlemcollective.co/
Gallery 8 New York, 2602 Frederick Douglass Blvd. Harlem, New York City. NY 10030, 917.409.5413, http://factionartprojects.com/
Get the best Harlem news in your inbox here.