On Saturday, February 16, 2019, the fabulous Harlem Fashion Week 2019 Awards kicked off at an Honoree Soiree prior to their three runway fashion show at the Museum Of The City Of New York, 1220 Fifth Avenue New York, NY.
Here is the list of honorees:
Fashion Icon Awards
- Claire Sulmers, Editor In Chief, Fashion Bomb Daily
- Misa Hylton, Celebrity Stylist, and Lifestyle Coach
- Harlem Haberdashery, Lifestyle Clothing Boutique In Harlem
Cultural Icon Awards
- Zena And Shaleena Campbell, Harlem Dress Collective
- Dr. Deborah Jenkins, Community Activist
Surprise Special Fashion Icon Award
- Marci Rodgers, Costume Designer for Academy Award Nominated, “The Black Klansman”
Photo Credit: 1) Marci Rodgers- Costume Designer “The Black Klansman” & Zena And Shaleena Campbell by Darryl T. Downing. 2) A friend and Darryl T. Downing. 3) Joyous Pierce Program Director Harlem Arts Alliance and AKOU High Fashion Model Of SHACO COUTRE by Darryl T. Downing. 4) Constance White (far left), the Founders Of Harlem Fashion Week, Tandra Birkett (far right) by Darryl T. Downing. 5) Guest.
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!