Here are the Ingredients:
- Whole grain penne rigate and
- Whole milk
- Smoked Mozzarella
- 3 pepper jack cheese
* Barron doesn’t measure, he cooks based on taste.
- Cook macaroni according to the package directions. Drain.
- In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick. Put macaroni in large casserole dish, and pour sauce over macaroni. Stir well.
- Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs (with 7 grain bread) and brown. Spread over the macaroni and cheese to cover. Sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve.
Nothing like great, hot Harlem food.
Anything you would do the same or differently?
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!