Celebrating African, African-American & Caribbean cultures from all parts of the world in Harlem.
This year’s Carnival brings new artists up to 3 stages throughout the day thus providing something fresh and exciting for all New Yorkers from Harlem to Hollis.
We will also be selling Beer, Wine, and special beverages during the event.
There will be three stages showcasing dance, art, music, and dress from various regions throughout Africa and the Caribbean with direct participation from the African community & Cultural groups, consulates, and embassies from the city’s five boroughs and NY Region.
Special Honorees from the Community (TBA)
We are proud to recognize and Honor the following individuals during the street Festival for their distinguished years of service to the African and African-American community throughout the years.
Supporters & Sponsors
“This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.”
We are proud and honored for the Go Africa Carnival 2023 to be supported by the following individuals groups and organizations:
- The Consulate General of Senegal
- New York city Department of Cultural Affairs
- NYC Mayor, Eric Adams
- Association Nationale Des Senegalais D Amerique Inc.
- U.S. Congressman, Adriano Espaillat
- The office of Manhattan Borough President
- NYS Governor, Kathy Hochul
- NYS assembly Speaker, Carl E. Heastie
- Manhattan Borough President’s immigrant task force
- Manhattan Community Board 10
- The Delegate General of Cote d’Ivoire
- The office of Bronx Borough President
- The Honorable Imam Souleimane Konate of Masjid Aqsa Mosque
- NYC Councilperson Kristin Richardson Jordan (KRJ) District 9
- The Honorable Dr. Michael A. Walrond Jr. Senior Pastor, First Corinthian Baptist Church
- The Honorable Assemblywomen Inez Dickens – – Assembly District 70 (District where the events will take place)
- The African Advisory Council of the Bronx Borough President
The Go Africa Carnival 2023 will take place on Saturday, July 15, 2023, from 10 am – 6 pm on 116th Street (between. 7th and 8th Avenues) in Harlem, NY
For more information, visit: www.GoAfricaCarnival.org or email info@GoAfricaCarnival.org or phone 646-502-9778 Ext. 8001