In a dazzling prelude to the inaugural Las Vegas Grand Prix, AMG PETRONAS F1 drivers Lewis Hamilton and George Russell.
Alongside team Principal & CEO Toto Wolf, and F1 legend David Coulthard, commandeered the spotlight again.
Transforming the renowned Speed Vegas racetrack into a temporary oasis, the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 team, in collaboration with IWC Schaffhausen, erected a bespoke “Speed City” — a desert haven and entertainment extravaganza.
The roaring symphony of Mercedes-AMG GT Coupés on the track harmonized seamlessly with a mesmerizing drone spectacle, illuminating the “City of Lights.”
Against this backdrop, drivers Hamilton and Russell, in a tête-à-tête with Lucy Hedges and former F1 driver turned IWC brand ambassador David Coulthard, offered an engaging discourse.
They delved into reflections on their performances and cast a thrilling gaze into the imminent night race, igniting anticipation and glamor under the Vegas stars.”
The real question is when is Harlem, the greatest community in the world going to have the Harlem Grand Prix in New York City?
Photo credit: Lewis Hamilton.
- Tada! Youth Theater Announces 2024 Season In New York City
- Dive Into The Holiday Spirit With The Best Harlem-Inspired Books On Amazon
- NYC Kids RISE & NYC Public School Alumni Raise Tens Of Thousands of Dollars for Students
- Jean Shafiroff and friends celebrate fashion designer Malan Breton with a ‘Silver and Gold’ event
- Miami: Gisele Bündchen Art Of Balance At Miami Art Basel 2023